Thread: Administrative staff changes for the CMRA.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    43R

Cool Administrative staff changes for the CMRA.

Administrative staff changes for the CMRA.

As some may already be aware, July 31st was Alex Howard’s last day with the club.
    Her family is relocating back to Waco and she has accepted a full-time teaching position.
    Stepping in when Nancy departed, Alex filled some big shoes during some challenging times.
    Not to fear, Alex will be close by and has offered to lend a hand when needed.

Autumn Walker has served as Chief Registrar this year and is adding Administrative Assistant to her responsibilities.
    Earning her Associates degree in 2019, currently working on her BA, having work experience in the banking field and nine years in various roles with the club, Autumn is in the perfect position to take on this role.

For the balance of 2020 we will continue to evaluate our administrative needs to determine the appropriate path for 2021 and beyond.

Please thank Autumn for lending her considerable skills to the club and wish Alex well.

Harry Tomlinson
    President CMRA Board of Directors
    Last edited by Walter Walker; 08-13-2020 at 03:40 PM.
    Walter Walker
    Director of Competition
    254-717-6848
    walter@cmraracing.com
    CMRA Ex #43r
    Member since 1990
    (NOT mean and unapproachable)

Alex, thank you for stepping up when I retired in August 2018. You’ve done a great job and I appreciate the time you’ve put in to help the club. I know you’re happy to be back in Texas, so best of luck with your new teaching position. I’m sure that will be a challenge as well.

Autumn, you’ve been a huge help to the club over the years. Thanks for taking on this new challenge...it’s a lot to manage. You know where I am if you need anything or have any questions at all!
    Nancy Selleck
    Retired CMRA Administrator (October 2002 - March 2009, March 2010 - July 2018)

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Blog Entries
    I agree Nancy!

Thank you Alex - you did a great job as Nancy transitioned out.

Autumn - Welcome to your additional role!!
    EX #51
    Village Idiots #1 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017
    CMRA Board of Directors 2010-2014; 2016-2018

Status
    Novice
    Yes, I am GREATFUL for all CMRA staff! Alex was a trooper, especially last year while she was pregnant.... Thank you for your service!

Alex Howard
    Thank you all for the kind words. And yes, working through the pregnancy and right after, because races don’t stop even when you have a baby, was an interesting time for sure! I will miss you all and hope to be around.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Howard View Post
    Thank you all for the kind words. And yes, working through the pregnancy and right after, because races don’t stop even when you have a baby, was an interesting time for sure! I will miss you all and hope to be around.
    You did great, Alex! Hope to see you around.