Dear CMRA License Holders,

On Tuesday, November 17th I tendered my resignation as President of the CMRA Board of Directors.
In my 26 years holding a CMRA license, 12 have been spent serving on the BoD.

This change has everything to do with my needing to devote time and energy to my family and other matters and zero to do with the CMRA operations, status…..
Our current/incoming Board is strong, with several who helped successfully guide the organization through extremely challenging times.
The Staff led by Walter, continues to demonstrate they are the “best in the business” and Autumn has done a great job adding administrative duties to her workload.

A nomination period will be opened shortly to fill my remaining term. I encourage all eligible license holders to consider “tossing in their hat” for the final two years of my term.
Keeping count, in 2020 I had no less than 12 CMRA license holders approach me in the paddock with ideas for helping the club in one way or another. Additionally, I have also seen and heard the CMRA is operated by a “good ol’ boys club”. Based on my tenure, I’m a suspected member. So BREAK THE TREND, STEP UP. If you love the sport, HELP MAKE IT BETTER!

Thanks for the opportunity to have served and I look forward to seeing everyone @ MSRH in February. I’ll be behind the wall in the Village Idiot pits and hopefully with an R6 on the grid at some point!

Happy Holidays to all.
Harry Tomlinson