Thread: FEBRUARY MSR HOUSTON PRE-ENTRY FINAL REMINDER

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    43R

Cool FEBRUARY MSR HOUSTON PRE-ENTRY FINAL REMINDER

January 10, 2021

To All CMRA License Holders:

REMINDER: PRE-ENTRIES FOR THE 2021 CMRA SEASON OPENER WILL OPEN AT 9;00AM ON MONDAY JANUARY 11!

Pre-entry packages are available for download on the ENTRY FORMS PAGE of the CMRA website. Each package contains detailed instructions. Read the instructions carefully.

Grid positions for the season opener are set by order of entry. To assist in timing of sending pre-entries a countdown timer is running on the ENTRY FORMS PAGE of the CMRA website.

TIPS TO AVOID DELAYS IN PRE-ENTRY PROCESSING:

1) All Pre-entry packages are in a fillable PDF format. For best results use Adobe Acrobat Reader.

2) If hand filling pre-entry forms please print legibly. Illegible forms cannot be accepted.

3) SIGN ALL FORMS including the credit card authorization on the payment form. Electronic signatures MUST include the validation script generated by Adobe Acrobat Reader. Cut and Past signatures will not be accepted. No exceptions.

4) Only send forms that apply to your pre-entry. Pre-entry packages include instructions and all forms that could apply to a particular entry type. TIP: If filling out and signing forms electronically using Adobe Acrobat Reader delete any forms that DO NOT apply to your pre-entry before signing. Unneeded pages cannot be deleted after electronic signatures are applied.

5) For Season Pre-entries be sure to check the SEASON PRE-ENTRY box and leave the TRACK and RACE DATE fields blank.

6) If scanning hand filled forms save scanned forms as a PDF. Forms sent as a photo WILL NOT be accepted.
    Walter Walker
    Director of Competition
    254-717-6848
    walter@cmraracing.com
    CMRA Ex #43r
    Member since 1990
    (NOT mean and unapproachable)

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Should we digi-sign all of the pages on the Season Pre-entry forms. I had left all of the signatures and dates empty since I thought we signed those at the track? I did sign the payment page.
    www.NavyChief.com, RideSmart, Pirelli Tires, OnRoad OffRoad, MotoLiberty, Alien Motion, Tank Tredz, DFWSportbikes.org

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    43R
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven Smith View Post
    Should we digi-sign all of the pages on the Season Pre-entry forms. I had left all of the signatures and dates empty since I thought we signed those at the track? I did sign the payment page.
    Steven, please read item 3) in the above post. You need to sign and date all forms. Leave the TRACK and RACE DATE fields empty for season entries. We stopped doing signatures at the track on season entries at the end 2019 when we started accepting electronic signatures.
    Last edited by Walter Walker; 01-11-2021 at 07:33 AM.
    Walter Walker
    Director of Competition
    254-717-6848
    walter@cmraracing.com
    CMRA Ex #43r
    Member since 1990
    (NOT mean and unapproachable)