Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: REVISED ROUND 1 MSR HOUSTON RESULTS ARE POSTED

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    43R

Cool REVISED ROUND 1 MSR HOUSTON RESULTS ARE POSTED

Revised results are now available on the RESULTS PAGE Unfortunately we are still having trouble with laptimes.

Laptimes are always available on the Race-Monitor Results Page and and Mobile App and on the Speedhive Results Page. MSR Houston SHORT COURSE and MSR Houston LONG COURSE.
    Walter Walker
    Director of Competition
    254-717-6848
    walter@cmraracing.com
    CMRA Ex #43r
    Member since 1990
    (NOT mean and unapproachable)

Sir, do individual points made on the Sunday Race 11 - Formula 40 Middleweight NV count towards the Novice Overall Championship Standings? if so I do not see my name or points there if they don't than please disregard the question, Thank you.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    43R
    Quote Originally Posted by MOISES RIVERA View Post
    Sir, do individual points made on the Sunday Race 11 - Formula 40 Middleweight NV count towards the Novice Overall Championship Standings? if so I do not see my name or points there if they don't than please disregard the question, Thank you.
    Formula 40 classes do not apply to any of the overall championships. More information can be found starting on page 29 of the 2021 CMRA Rule Book.
    Walter Walker
    Director of Competition
    254-717-6848
    walter@cmraracing.com
    CMRA Ex #43r
    Member since 1990

ok thank you so much for your time!

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Are the CMRA laptimes coming at some point in the future or is our only option to go to Race Monitor Results page? I've got Excel macros built on the format that comes out of the CMRA results and would prefer those (and willing to wait) but if they're not coming, I'll figure a work-around.

Wait, there don't appear to be laptimes on the race monitor results pages. No links to laptimes on each race's results page. Are they somewhere else?
    Last edited by David Branyon; 03-07-2021 at 09:38 PM. Reason: got lazier
    David B.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    43R
    Quote Originally Posted by David Branyon View Post
    Are the CMRA laptimes coming at some point in the future or is our only option to go to Race Monitor Results page? I've got Excel macros built on the format that comes out of the CMRA results and would prefer those (and willing to wait) but if they're not coming, I'll figure a work-around.

Wait, there don't appear to be laptimes on the race monitor results pages. No links to laptimes on each race's results page. Are they somewhere else?
    David,

The problem is on your end. Lap times are up and have been up in both locations for a while. They are also up on Speedhive as well.
    Walter Walker
    Director of Competition
    254-717-6848
    walter@cmraracing.com
    CMRA Ex #43r
    Member since 1990

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Walker View Post
    David,

The problem is on your end. Lap times are up and have been up in both locations for a while. They are also up on Speedhive as well.
    Awesome! I didn't check the CMRA page since no notice, so my bad there. Thanks a lot for your and everyone's work on this Walter.
    David B.

Lap times not working for me either.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    43R
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Junemann View Post
    Lap times not working for me either.
    Try refreshing your browser, I just checked eight different riders and three teams and all lap times links were working properly.
    Walter Walker
    Director of Competition
    254-717-6848
    walter@cmraracing.com
    CMRA Ex #43r
    Member since 1990

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Walker View Post
    Try refreshing your browser, I just checked eight different riders and three teams and all lap times links were working properly.
    Yeah, what Walter said. Just to be clear, laptimes are there on the CMRA results page. I still don't get them (and don't need them) on the race monitor link. Speedhive looks like they're probably in there but needs a login and I have no idea... Just in case you were looking on the race monitor link.
    David B.