Thread: 2013 Kawasaki ZX10R Clean Title Race Prepped with all Street parts available $8,500

2013 Kawasaki ZX10R Clean Title Race Prepped with all Street parts available $8,500

2013 Kawasaki ZX10R Clean Title Race Prepped with all Street parts available *3200 miles*
    Pics can be found on my Facebook Marketplace listing - https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...08499237280183
    $8K+ in race prep alone
    Armor Bodies Full Race Bodywork
    XT GPX Lap Timer (Fully wired to RPM's, Top Speed etc..)
    Rennsport Brake Lines
    Ohlins Steering Damper
    Ohlins TTX GP Shock (with external preload adjuster) Fresh Rebuild by Hutch at South Central Race Center
    Ohlins FGK216 Fork Kit Fresh Rebuild by Hutch at South Central Race Center
    Attack Shock Linkage
    Vortex Rearsets
    Akrapovic Exhaust (Slip On)
    Bazzaz ZFI Fuel Management and ECU Flash and Tune (Premium Unlead Tuned to 187 RW HP by Jack Moss)
    Bazzaz QS4 Quickshifter
    Renthal Clip Ons
    GB Racing Engine Case Savers
    Woodcraft Frame Sliders
    CRG RC2 Brembo Levers
    Brembo Master Cylinder
    Renthal 520 Conversion (Spare gearing)
    Woodcraft Swingarm Slider/Spools
    Front Fork Sliders/Spools
    Zero Gravity Windscreen
    EBC GPX Brake Pads (Brand new)
    Fresh Pirelli SC2's less than 7 easy sessions (I'm quite the puss on this thing)
    Either Pit-Bull or T-Rex Stands (you choose)
    TRS Pins (Not the whole system as I have other race bikes)

All Street parts are available as well. I'd prefer to sell as a package but will consider breaking up the street or race parts.

Feel free to text or call as well - 918-640-6118

Only reason for selling is its just too fast. I am old (lobbying for a Formula 50 class now). I still race an SV650 and RS250 so I can deliver to Hallett, Cresson or Houston depending on the race weekend.

I also have tons of documentation from the previous owner on set-up, maintenance and manuals.

Thanks for looking...
    Ron
    CMRA# 119

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Facebook link is dead

Try this one...not sure what happened...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1706...45763515436564

Also willing to put into street trim and sell race bits separately or sell as race only and sell off the stock bits. I can have the bike in Houston if anyone is interested.

In the next week or so I will be converting to a streetbike and selling off the Race Bits separately. If you are interested in the racebike please let me know in the next couple days. I hope to start the conversion this weekend. I will be at Hallett this month to deliver as a Racebike if needed.

Closing this thread...Converted to a streetbike