Thread: Size 56 Leathers

Status
    Novice

Size 56 Leathers

I am wondering if someone happens to have a size 56 spare suit I could use until my Bison suit arrives (just order yesterday). I have lost 60 lbs since I purchased my Dainese suit and it is a little large. I am 6'3" and 200lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Joel Linker View Post
    I am wondering if someone happens to have a size 56 spare suit I could use until my Bison suit arrives (just order yesterday). I have lost 60 lbs since I purchased my Dainese suit and it is a little large. I am 6'3" and 200lbs.
    Are you needing these for Hallett? If so I have a spare set of Joe Rocket 2 piece with zipper connection US size 46 which is the same as a Euro 56, I can bring them with me for you to borrow for the weekend.

Joe, Are you thiking of selling the older leathers? I am just getting into the sport and will need a set about that size.

GT

Status
    Novice
    George, I do have a set of size 60 US 50 UK Dainese one piece.... I am 6'3" and 205 lbs now.... fits me vertically and chest, just way too much fabric in the waist. I would be happy to help you get on track. Please call me 817-773-7147
    If I can not help you, I will find someone who can.