Thread: WTB: 12" warmers mini bike & Freedom Powersports New bikes

Status
    Novice

WTB: 12" warmers mini bike & Freedom Powersports New bikes

I just purchased a lot of mini bikes that all have 12" wheels, and am looking for a set (or two)of used warmers. Please text directly for fast response. 817-773-7147

Contact me for your next powersports purchase.... (I ride the all white/ orange FREEDOM POWERSPORTS GSXR). The current market for new or used motorcycle is like the truck market.... however, I do sell new Yamaha, Suzuki , Polaris (Slingshot), Polaris off road (Ranger and RZR), and Can-Am/ Sea-Doo. Not much as far as deals at the moment, however I can locate/ pre-sale new bikes (but we sell majority UTV's/ ATV's at the Weatherford location. Please pass my name and cell number to anyone who may need a new Polaris or Can-Am side by side.

Joel Linker
    817-773-7147

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    How is the getting the mini bikes ready and road race worthy going?
    I would enjoy coming out and seeing them when you have a couple of them ready to race at TMGP.
    Expert #84
    Owner - TMP Motorcycle Parts & TMP Racing
    CMRA BOD - 2018-2020

Status
    Novice
    The plans to race the KX60/ KLX110 have been pushed to the next event TMGP event... .I decided preparing for Hallett (big bike) and focusing on my goals of 19s is priority for me at the moment.... the carbs should be cleaned by end of day, new set of Dunlop GP 93 TT Pro are ready to be mounted, new chain, just need to install and test and tune. I may have got a little too excited initially..... the NSF100 will need to be stripped down to bare bones.... sand blast to original beautiful brushed aluminum. In due time.... But thanks for the inquiry Sean.

Living life to the fullest, with forgiveness to all. As my Savior has done for me.