I am out here at speed sports and I am struggling on my right hand turns. Find myself getting lots of arm pump just on my throttle. I'm riding on my supermoto. The rear brake is on that side but I an sure I can get my heal in and get on my toes. Or balls of my feet. I tried turning it more like a door knob. I feel like if I can fix this one thing I can go way faster. I'm trying to be relaxed on the bike witch makes it easier to ride as I'm not putting alot of effort in. I can't tell if I'm crossed up but at times I feel like I might be going to far off the right side of the seat. Sorry as I don't have video or anything but maybe someone else deals with this and has figured it out already. Maybe some suggestions on how to fix this. I ride like once every 3 months. Seems to be about right. I feel like I can get my times way down if I can fix this.

Was thinking I should just do foot out through that one turn but it being the longest continuous turn I feel knee down is the best bet. I ride knee down all the time and prefer as you can catch yourself. Not sure if you can save the food out if you loose grip.