Thread: ULWE Class Points error

ULWE Class Points error

Please check the total points in Class for Team RS/Pirelli as I think there is an error from the second Houston race, seemingly showing more points than we earned for that race. The difference from class and overall for us for that race is 60pts. in our favor. I believe the total represented in the overall points section is the correct points scored, rather than the inflated 183pts indicated in the class points total.

Thank you,
    Derek
    Last edited by Derek Thomas; 09-13-2021 at 11:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Thomas View Post
    Please check the total points in Class for Team RS/Pirelli as I think there is an error from the second Houston race, seemingly showing more points than we earned for that race. The difference from class and overall for us for that race is 60pts. in our favor. I believe the total represented in the overall points section is the correct points scored, rather than the inflated 183pts indicated in the class points total.

Thank you,
    Derek
    I may be wrong but I think you get more points in class because you finished 10th in class vs 19th overall.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    43R
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael De Simone View Post
    I may be wrong but I think you get more points in class because you finished 10th in class vs 19th overall.
    That is correct.
    Walter Walker
    Director of Competition
    254-717-6848
    walter@cmraracing.com
    CMRA Ex #43r
    Member since 1990
    (NOT mean and unapproachable)