Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NEW EXPERTS FOR 2022!!

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    I agree with Jeremy. Unfortunately, the quality of their craft is, in my opinion, misjudged by the racer themselves and not observed at all by anyone that can make the judgement. Unless poor riding/craft causes repeated crashes or is reported by several people, it’s not considered. I don’t have a solution, and I think it generally works itself out. Just one person’s opinion on an aspect of this.
    Provisional Expert #98

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Henke View Post
    I agree with Jeremy. Unfortunately, the quality of their craft is, in my opinion, misjudged by the racer themselves and not observed at all by anyone that can make the judgement. Unless poor riding/craft causes repeated crashes or is reported by several people, it’s not considered. I don’t have a solution, and I think it generally works itself out. Just one person’s opinion on an aspect of this.
    I also agree with Jeremy. I actually believed i could use another year as novice to tune my racecraft. My pace isnt too terrible but my confidence on big bikes could be better. i have made mistakes in practice that probably pissed off a couple of expert people. Brandy Cox in particular i should have found in the pits to apologize to. i still have a lot to learn just to be a predictable racer. im not gonna complain about being promoted but it wasnt something i had planned. Hayden Tinsley, Tyson Grigor, and maybe Ben Hunter? were fast enough to be competitive in expert if not on the podium at the tracks they ran at. yet i dont see their names on the list because of some algorithm. I only say this for the sake of conversation and insight. im not really complaining. Im 42 yrs old. I race for fun.

Mike, as i stated earlier if you feel we made an error and you yourself feel your not ready then appeal the decision.
    If you need help with the process call me and I'll help.
    Danny

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Dominguez View Post
    Mike, as i stated earlier if you feel we made an error and you yourself feel your not ready then appeal the decision.
    If you need help with the process call me and I'll help.
    Danny
    I am most of the way through acceptance process. Haha! Im a little nervous but i think it will be fine. I appreciate the offer though.