Thread: DUNLOP 2022 NOW CONTRACTING

Status
    Expert
    Bike #

Arrow DUNLOP 2022 NOW CONTRACTING

Racers,

After a great season with multiple wins and championships, Dunlop had a great season and would like to thank you all for supporting Dunlop in 2021.

Dunlop is now open for contracting for 2022 and we look forward to supporting CMRA series riders again in 2022 and providing you the best tires available, made here in the USA, providing hundreds of jobs for hard working Americans. Please, if you are not already riding Dunlop please give myself or Logan a call or email so we can talk to you about adding your name to our ever growing family for 2022. We are now contracting and all contracting will close on 1/31/2022.

Contracting is as easy as sending an email and includes:

Every contracted rider is and "A" rider and will receive similar sponsorship levels.

A limited supply of rider FOC (Free of Charge) product available to early contracted riders.

Contracted riders will receive the highest A" rider lever discounts on all Dunlop racing product.

Contracted riders will receive 15-25% discount on all racing parts from NTXSBKS/MonkeyMoto

Contracted riders will receive 15-25% discounts on service provided by NTXSBKS/MonkeyMoto

Contracted riders will receive unlimited amount of free mounts and remounts during the race weekend.

Contracted riders will be eligible for the "FREE NINJA" drawing.

Contracted riders will be eligible for 2022 Dunlop Contingency

Thanks again and please contact me with any questions and I look forward to you contacting us to get contracted.

2022 Dunlop Contingency
    http://ntxsbks.com/wp-content/upload...ontingency.pdf

Thank you
    David Roy
    NTXSBKS Official Dunlop Racing Distributor Central Region
    ntxsbks@gmail.com
    David Roy
    Owner
    North Texas Superbikes
    www.northtexassuperbikes.com . 817.845.4051

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Hello and Happy New Year! I have sent everyones contracts out that contacted me prior to the holidays so if you did not receive yours please let me or if you havent contacted me please also let me know.

Thanks Everyone.
    David Roy
    Owner
    North Texas Superbikes

I have received my Dunlop contract, and after winning 2 championships on Dunlops in 2021 I'm looking forward to using them again in 2022!

Danny Dominguez #44

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Racers,

We are getting close to the end of the contracting period for 2022, and to be eligible to win the 2022 Ninja 400 Giveaway. Please contact me if you are interesting with any questions.

Thank you.
    David Roy
    Owner
    North Texas Superbikes

I’m happy to be a Dunlop-contracted rider for 2022 as well. Unlike Danny I have zero championships, but I was on Dunlops for my rookie season and was continually impressed by the grip and longevity they provided. My goals for 2022 are to have an injury-free season and to make as many rounds as my work schedule permits. Thanks, David!

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Last call for Dunlop Contracting before MSRH Round 1. Please let me know if you would like to Join Dunlop for 2022.
    David Roy
    Owner
    North Texas Superbikes