Thread: 3 dry brake systems for endurance racing

3 dry brake systems for endurance racing

I have 3 different dry brake systems for sale. Two only require that you knock out the restrictor in your stock fuel tank; the 3rd requires you weld in a plate to mount the female valve.

• DMGRacing dry brake- this one is the male valve and adapter threaded on to any like size 5 gallon fuel jug (I have a one I can sell with this).
      -Dumps 5 gallons in less than 5 seconds.This sells new for around $250

• Clarke dry brake dump system- like the DGMRacing except this one is a complete system that uses it's own 5 gallon dump tank. Like the above, it'll dump 5 gallons in about or less than 5 seconds. The valve by itself sells new for around $175

• Red Head Dry Brake Valves- the male and female valves that you adapt to your own dump can and fuel tank.

This https://www.justgastanks.com/splash-...s-nozzle-only/ is what the Clarke and DMGRacing dry brake valves look like. The Clarke is on the tank as shown in this link, the DMG goes on to a regular 5 gallon race jug but the same style/size valve. Use your stock fuel tank, use a non-sparking punch or chisel to knock out the fuel restrictor and you're in business.

The Red Head valves look like this: https://redheadvalves.com/product/re...2-0-id-bore-2/ and if you scroll down you can see what the female valve looks like. These are the ones that you cut a hole in your stock tank and weld in a ring plate to mount the female valve.

The Clarke and DMG dump fuel fast and safely. The Red Head dumps fuel almost twice as fast and still as safely. Speed costs money?

For the Clarke tank with dry brake- $150
    DMGRacing valve- $100 (plus $20 if you want one of my fuel jugs to use it with)
    Red Head Dry Brake valves- $400

All best offers will be entertained with wine and cheese. Seriously, the worst I can say is "no" to any reasonable offer and I probably won't say no. I'm in no hurry to sell, just see that I won't likely own an endurance bike or team again and haven't used this stuff in over 3 years.

Fastest response text 713.875.777eight
    You're like a kid in a batman costume at Halloween....you think you're cute...and you think you're batman.
    -Author name withheld to protect the further embarrassment of the guilty

Do you have any female drybrake that go in fuel tank? If so text me! 405-626-1213

Yup, text sent
    You're like a kid in a batman costume at Halloween....you think you're cute...and you think you're batman.
    -Author name withheld to protect the further embarrassment of the guilty