Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2022 DOUBLE HEADER PREMIER SPRINT WEEKENDS!!

Blog Entries
    I like that idea too.
    VonHertell.com
    Road & Track Suspension
    CMRA BOD 2000-2003

Status
    Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Coles View Post
    Maybe my question wasn't clear. Yes I am aware only the best finish will count towards the class championship. What isn't stated is when tallying your best 3 results from the weekend for your overall score will only your best result count (because it is one class) or can both results go towards your weekend since it is two seperate races both of which you are paying an entry fee for?
    Where is the 3rd result? (Assume it is the overall)?
    I am planning on racing both Formula 1 and 500 Superbike. However, I work in the Powersports industry and can not make all events on Saturday. I understand I will have to start at the back of the grid for every premier race since I can not make Saturday's race. Any leniency for the season pre-entry riders who can only race on Sunday? Any leniency for grid position on Sunday (by points), or I will be at the back of the grid all year.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    43R
    Quote Originally Posted by Joel Linker View Post
    Where is the 3rd result? (Assume it is the overall)?
    Yes, the third result only applies to the overall and divisional championships.

Quote Originally Posted by Joel Linker View Post
    I understand I will have to start at the back of the grid for every premier race since I can not make Saturday's race. Any leniency for the season pre-entry riders who can only race on Sunday? Any leniency for grid position on Sunday (by points), or I will be at the back of the grid all year.
    There will only be 3 double header events all others will be gridded by points.
    Walter Walker
    Director of Competition
    254-717-6848
    walter@cmraracing.com
    CMRA Ex #43r
    Member since 1990
    (NOT mean and unapproachable)