Thread: Team Bike Slots Have been Added for Fridays

Team Bike Slots Have been Added for Fridays

Hello Everyone,

Thanks again to all those who came out to ride on 2-25-22 at MSRH in the Chilly Weather.

Actually that was the coldest I've ever ridden track before for sure! Having "racers" out there toughing it out Inspired the Prov Novs and beginners for sure!

We have added the ability for Light Weight Teams to register a bike, when you purchase a regular spot you can also add a "team bike"

Pricing is still the same.

We also added "laptimes" to the sign in questions, if we see someone register with a lap time too high we will adjust their group.

Early sign up will also end Monday April 18th at 1:55 PM CT, we fixed this as well ... last one expired at 12am which basically made the 15th closed.

Thanks

Ignacio and May

I appreciate your flexibility and adjusting to the needs of the riders. I didnt have any issues with the friday track day layout (cold/wet conditions kept the track clearer im sure). I do wish we had race monitor on those days to track times but i suppose it isnt critical.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Agreed, Mike, on all accounts. Race Monitor would be nice, but I don’t think that’s a possibility, given that CMRA has to be set up first. I’d love to be proved wrong. There’s the GPS lap timer option, a great feature for your endurance racing. Not quite the same but still helpful.
    Provisional Expert #98

I'll mention it in the riders meeting next time, if you feel someone is off pace just come in and say something like Bike #316 Red White and Blue Aprilia needs to be bumped down, we will put eyes on it, time them, and then talk to them.

We staffed extra marshals for this purpose.

Thank Y'all !

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignacio Pedregon View Post
    I'll mention it in the riders meeting next time, if you feel someone is off pace just come in and say something like Bike #316 Red White and Blue Aprilia needs to be bumped down, we will put eyes on it, time them, and then talk to them.

We staffed extra marshals for this purpose.

Thank Y'all !
    Unsure who you’re addressing, Ignacio. Neither Mike or I expressed concern about riders. I see Ben Gooding appears to have posted then, amazingly, realized he wasn’t there and has no useful input!
    Provisional Expert #98

Status
    Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh Henke View Post
    Unsure who you’re addressing, Ignacio. Neither Mike or I expressed concern about riders. I see Ben Gooding appears to have posted then, amazingly, realized he wasn’t there and has no useful input!
    LMAO! Just don't change the oil and put 2 qts too much!
    BOHICA-ModClassic Champ
    Lame Duc Racing
    Sport Rider Coaching #43 ULWE
    Torquasaurus #10 BBE-F2 Champ

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    43R
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Thurber View Post
    I appreciate your flexibility and adjusting to the needs of the riders. I didnt have any issues with the friday track day layout (cold/wet conditions kept the track clearer im sure). I do wish we had race monitor on those days to track times but i suppose it isnt critical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh Henke View Post
    Agreed, Mike, on all accounts. Race Monitor would be nice, but I don’t think that’s a possibility, given that CMRA has to be set up first. I’d love to be proved wrong. There’s the GPS lap timer option, a great feature for your endurance racing. Not quite the same but still helpful.
    I think we can come up with something for 3:16 Fridays.
    Walter Walker
    Director of Competition
    254-717-6848
    walter@cmraracing.com
    CMRA Ex #43r
    Member since 1990
    (NOT mean and unapproachable)

Quote Originally Posted by Walter Walker View Post
    I think we can come up with something for 3:16 Fridays.
    Awesome!