Thread: Racing with CMRA

Racing with CMRA

I am looking to possibly race with you all in 2023 for the season and trying to plan for storage and mileage between all the tracks and time required for driving, so I can plan with my job. I will likely be based in Fort Worth area is my idea right now. Houston and Hallett look like the furthest from the DFW area, is that correct? Any help is appreciated to help me make this work for next year. I am just looking for a series change and new tracks and racers to compete against. It is 15 hours for me to just get to DFW area, plus driving to all the tracks for the races so planning makes it happen! Thank you in advance for help/advice.

Walter has also been working on getting us into heartland park in Topeka for the last couple of years. so (hopefully) 2023 will include that track. Not sure that helps you with your scenario but it would be further away than Hallett.

Good to know! Thank you sir.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    We'd be glad to have you race with us! DFW is a pretty central area, probably the least amount of driving. ECR and Cresson won't be far from you and Hallett and Houston aren't too terrible of a drive either. If we go back to NOLA and get to go to Heartland Park, those will be a bit of a trek, but they are for pretty much everyone.

Is NOLA the track? It is very difficult to travel to all these different tracks from Colorado! I want to travel but they are all so far away!! LOL. If I lived East or West coast I would have my choice of more tracks :(

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Yeah NOLA is a long drive for everyone, being in New Orleans. It's not on the schedule this year though. The other tracks are all within 4 hours of DFW, give or take. I definitely feel your pain though, driving to all the tracks from Kansas. Oh well, it's worth it to me!

Right on man, thank you for you help!