Thread: MSRH Friday practice signup fail

MSRH Friday practice signup fail

Tried again still slow page response but, Got it done
    Last edited by paul whisman; 02-09-2022 at 01:37 PM. Reason: got it done

May be a silly question but you did sign up with 3:16 trackday correct? As they will be doing fridays...except for the ECR and Hallett rounds.
    Danny

Yes I was trying to sign up @ 316/Track Rabbit but the web pages took 10 minutes to load, the login page did not like my username or password, resetting password was slow and didn't help. That was Wednesday, Thursday I tried once again, same slow page loading but resetting password worked and was able to sign up.
    I was frustrated about the hours and fails it was taking to sign up but glad to get it done.
    Paul

Kool!!

Quote Originally Posted by paul whisman View Post
    Yes I was trying to sign up @ 316/Track Rabbit but the web pages took 10 minutes to load, the login page did not like my username or password, resetting password was slow and didn't help. That was Wednesday, Thursday I tried once again, same slow page loading but resetting password worked and was able to sign up.
    I was frustrated about the hours and fails it was taking to sign up but glad to get it done.
    Paul
    Did you have to use a promo code for the $35 pre-registration discount? if so, what is the code?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Thurber View Post
    Did you have to use a promo code for the $35 pre-registration discount? if so, what is the code?
    If you register before the cut off it automatically applies when you register. Here is early registration for MSRC as an example.

2019 SV650 - #425

Quote Originally Posted by Jens Jorritsma View Post
    If you register before the cut off it automatically applies when you register. Here is early registration for MSRC as an example.

Thank you. i didnt see the cut off time was 12pm :(