Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Would you give up 5 Minutes so the kiddos can ride ??

Would you give up 5 Minutes so the kiddos can ride ??

Hello Everyone,

Now that we have done 2 Fridays before CMRA weekends I have noticed the need for the Jr Motards to get out there safely.

We have also noticed by the end of the day the sessions are pretty empty.

I want to see if everyone would be OK if we shorten the sessions by 5 minutes and GIVE (free) a Jr Motard Session to help encourage families to bring the kiddos to the track.

Prices will stay the same, you would be helping us support and grow the sport.

Let me know what y'all think and I'll go with what the majority feel.

PLEASE Keep it to this topic. **giving up 5 minutes of sessions to provide some free ride time for Jr Motard**

Thanks

Ignacio

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    The sessions are currently 30 minutes, right? Are you proposing every session be shortened 5 minutes? Or just afternoon sessions? If all, 5 minutes times a lot of sessions probably is around an hour. Is that what you’re looking to give?

I’m not expressing an opinion. Just trying to ensure I understand the ask
    Provisional Expert #98

I would, 25 minutes sessions are still pretty long, and if there are no kids at the event registered you won't lose anything. Good for kids, good for sport.

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    No problems here, they need track time too.

good idea, Ivan and Jt Rivera are ok with it. their sister needs time on track too.

All 10 AIR Onze riders are ok with it too.
    Last edited by MOISES RIVERA; 05-13-2022 at 02:14 PM. Reason: mising inf

I made a survey so we can get more votes on it please send to your CMRA friends so everyone gets a chance

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CHQX8...E-9eHL1bYSU4To

Quote Originally Posted by Ignacio Pedregon View Post
    I made a survey so we can get more votes on it please send to your CMRA friends so everyone gets a chance

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CHQX8...E-9eHL1bYSU4To
    Post this on the CMRA facebook page[s] too!

The survey majority on this topic agrees to donate 5 minutes of one session to Jr Motard.

Here are the survey results

https://www.surveymonkey.com/stories..._2FWcBg_3D_3D/

We will align with CMRA Age and Requirements

We will be seeking help from parents to run this program, as long as your children are in it we need you to be a part of it.

Any and all help to make this a good little program for the kids is appreciated

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh Henke View Post
    The sessions are currently 30 minutes, right? Are you proposing every session be shortened 5 minutes? Or just afternoon sessions? If all, 5 minutes times a lot of sessions probably is around an hour. Is that what you’re looking to give?

I’m not expressing an opinion. Just trying to ensure I understand the ask
    Still don't know this answer. The survey monkey thing references shortening "the last 4 sessions". CMRA practice days include 6 rounds, 3 before lunch and 3 after. Each round includes 4-5 groups. If you're proposing taking 5 minutes per round, that's really only ~1 minute per group (actual practice outing by a given rider) and would make sense as it would give 4 rounds x 5 minutes = 20 minutes for the kids.

I guess survey is over and decision is made, but easier to make a decision when the question is clear.
    David B.