Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ROUND 6 EAGLES CANYON RACEWAY EVENT INFORMATION (UPDATED)

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Smith View Post
    Walter - If you can get your hands on a drone, I would suggest it for getting a picture of the parking area to maybe put out a marked copy to everyone so they will know what to expect / plan. I have seen car orgs neatly park a lot of trailers there, but we don't have the experience there that they have.
    How current is this? https://www.bing.com/maps?osid=43bad...=2&form=S00027

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael De Simone View Post
    Wow, that appears to have been in the last month, maybe 2 months max.
    www.NavyChief.com, RideSmart, Pirelli Tires, OnRoad OffRoad, MotoLiberty, Alien Motion, Tank Tredz, DFWSportbikes.org

Wow, that appears to have been in the last month, maybe 2 months max.
    Sweet! Yeah, google was very old when I looked but Bing was this.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Steven, what is your opinion regarding the area to the left of the entrance? Unclear if it’s paved, but it appears to connect to the second level. Perhaps that’s not currently planned to be usable by us, but maybe it should be, given how tight it seems the property will be
    Provisional Expert #98

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh Henke View Post
    Steven, what is your opinion regarding the area to the left of the entrance? Unclear if it’s paved, but it appears to connect to the second level. Perhaps that’s not currently planned to be usable by us, but maybe it should be, given how tight it seems the property will be
    The large area is trailer storage and is just large gravel base. The 'roads' are just dirt and used to access that lot as well as the side-by-side track just South of the road track.

Not sure why the picture link I added isn't showing (for me right now). When I edit the post, the link shows, when I click save it is gone.
    www.NavyChief.com, RideSmart, Pirelli Tires, OnRoad OffRoad, MotoLiberty, Alien Motion, Tank Tredz, DFWSportbikes.org

Note: The descriptions and locations of some of the items on this diagram are tentative pending our final inspection scheduled for July 20th.
    Last edited by Walter Walker; 07-19-2022 at 04:28 PM.

The large area is trailer storage and is just large gravel base. The 'roads' are just dirt and used to access that lot as well as the side-by-side track just South of the road track.

Not sure why the picture link I added isn't showing (for me right now). When I edit the post, the link shows, when I click save it is gone.
    I don't think you can upload/reference locally. I used the URL above.

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    I don't think you can upload/reference locally. I used the URL above.
    I was using a URL link in mine. What's odd is the text of the link isn't even showing when I saved it, but it was there when I went to edit it.

Status
    Novice
    Bike #

Note: The descriptions and locations of some of the items on this diagram are tentative pending our final inspection scheduled for July 20th.
    Curious as to what may change? I tried to only label permanent items.

Curious as to what may change? I tried to only label permanent items.
    I think Walter snuck that comment in. He is inspecting everything tomorrow and we will know more.