Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: 2023 TENTATIVE CMRA SEASON SCHEDULE

  1. #11
    Member Rance Taylor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2022
    Location
    Jacksonville TX
    Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    262
    Posts
    36
    Is there an update on whether 3:16 is keeping the Friday practices in Texas?
    Biggie #262

  2. #12
    I run GSS in my car doing autocross. It’s not an overly exciting track and kind of short. The track itself is in good condition, but the paddock, amenities and such, are very lacking. I usually bring my weed eater to “mow” the area I want to park in.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Russell Medack View Post
    I run GSS in my car doing autocross. It’s not an overly exciting track and kind of short. The track itself is in good condition, but the paddock, amenities and such, are very lacking. I usually bring my weed eater to “mow” the area I want to park in.
    G2 Motorsports Park is not GSS. GSS is near Dickinson and G2 is north and east of Dallas
    https://g2motorsportspark.com/

  4. #14
    Administrator Walter Walker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Waco Texas
    Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    43R
    Posts
    6,813
    Quote Originally Posted by Rance Taylor View Post
    Is there an update on whether 3:16 is keeping the Friday practices in Texas?
    Announcement on Friday practice coming soon.
    Walter Walker
    Director of Competition
    254-717-6848
    walter@cmraracing.com
    CMRA Ex #43r
    Member since 1990
    (NOT mean and unapproachable)

  5. #15
    Administrator Walter Walker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Waco Texas
    Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    43R
    Posts
    6,813
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad Steinhoff View Post
    GrandSport Speedway, 2024?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    GrandSport Speedway is too short and has no facilities available to support a CMRA event.
    Walter Walker
    Director of Competition
    254-717-6848
    walter@cmraracing.com
    CMRA Ex #43r
    Member since 1990
    (NOT mean and unapproachable)

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Anderson View Post
    G2 Motorsports Park is not GSS. GSS is near Dickinson and G2 is north and east of Dallas
    https://g2motorsportspark.com/
    I tried to quote Chad, but something did work right. Walter cleared it up though, the same findings I have about grand sport speedway in Dickinson; short and lacking in facilities. Fun for autocross though.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Russell Medack View Post
    I tried to quote Chad, but something did work right. Walter cleared it up though, the same findings I have about grand sport speedway in Dickinson; short and lacking in facilities. Fun for autocross though.
    GSS never materialized as what was advertised when it was built, best for 400's and smaller displacement bikes but it has never had facilities, we used to have to run our classes outside.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •