Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CMRA Friday Practice 2023

CMRA Friday Practice 2023

Attention Racers

RideSmart is proud to announce that we will be providing Friday Race Practice at the MSRH and MSR Cresson rounds. These race practices will also be open to our Experienced and Advanced riders that want to experience a race practice trackday or want to get their CMRA race license. The licensing school will be conducted by a local CMRA race expert.

We are working with Walter to iron out details of the best way y’all want this day run. We’d like to send a special shout out to Kasey Lewis and Alonzo Contreras to help spearhead the initial conversation.

If you have any suggestions or requests of how you would like this day run please let us or Walter know. We really want this day to be about the racer.

Please note we will also be providing Friday cornerwork for credit or cash so if you want to experience the race practice from a cornerwork station please sign up on our site.

To sign up for the day simply go to our www.ridesmart.info and choose either the Friday trackday/race practice, Friday trackday with CMRA licensing school option, or cornerwork option.

Thanks again. We are excited and honored for this opportunity.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Thanks and Congratulations Quan. Looking forward to 2023!!
    BIGGIE

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Great news. Thanks Ridesmart!

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    You guys run a great show. Happy to have you.
    Provisional Expert #98

I REALLY MISSED THE FRIDAY PRACTICE CREDIT OPTION IN 2022, THANKS FOR BRINGING IT BACK.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Quote Originally Posted by MOISES RIVERA View Post
    I REALLY MISSED THE FRIDAY PRACTICE CREDIT OPTION IN 2022, THANKS FOR BRINGING IT BACK.
    It was available last year as well
    BIGGIE

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    As chatted about on Facebook, a couple of items that were going to be discussed:
    How to sign up for multiple bikes and pricing, especially if a rider has both an ULW and a big bike?
    Where F2 class bikes (namely R7 and SV650) will run... Personally I like them with ULW as I think/feel closing speeds aren't as great as running with the liter bikes.. But I haven't raced anything bigger than a Grom in several years so I could be wrong!

Personally as I'm bringing an R3 and SV650, I simply signed up for Ultra Lightweight to get my name in the system. If I had to pay for both, I'd drop the R3 and run just the SV.
    Sloan Essman # 228
    07 SV650s

Rance Taylor, No, it was not available at all rounds. it was only available for the CMRA run practice rounds, as a matter of fact you couldn't even signed up to do corner working with the other Friday practice company. That's why we did not practice at all last year on non CMRA run practices days. just financially it was impossible, but with the credit option it helps both parties.
    Last edited by MOISES RIVERA; 01-03-2023 at 12:55 PM. Reason: corections

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    3:16 absolutely offered corner working for credit. I did it at cresson on a CMRA weekend
    BIGGIE

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Is there half day practice?