Thread: 2008 - 2016 R6 Race Parts Needed

2008 - 2016 R6 Race Parts Needed

I just picked up an 08 Yamaha R6 to do some track days on (too fast for me to race, I'll stick with the SV for that). I am looking for some parts on the cheap if there is any out there. Bodywork, Rear Sets, Frame Sliders, Steering Damper, Suspension, Sprockets, levers....whatever. I'm in no rush so I can probably wait until the first Hallett round to pick anything up.

Thanks all and looking forward to seeing ya'll at the track soon!

Ron

Status
    Novice
    Ron,
    Reach out to Kyle Mallett as he in the go to go guy for stuff like that. If he does not have it, he usually knows someone who does.

Hey Ron! Reach out to me and we can see what I have and what you need, like Joel said I can find it if I don’t have it.

225-571-8832
    https://www.facebook.com/kyle.mallett?mibextid=LQQJ4d

Thanks to the both of you, Kyle Ill reach out directly to you. Thanks again.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Blog Entries
    i have some R6 woodcraft rearset parts, clip-ons, handle bars, misc armour bodies pieces (very good condition but not a complete set) sub-frame, gas tank, rear wheel, air box, brake caliper, braided front brake lines and many 08-16 OEM parts.

I'm in the dfw area: 214.422.4433
    EX #51
    Village Idiots #1 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017
    CMRA Board of Directors 2010-2014; 2016-2018

Thanks John Orchard and Greg Wanless for many parts.

Looking for a quickshifter set up now. That may be the final piece at this point.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Ron, I have a 2008 R6 that has AK-20’s Penske triple , Scott’s steering stabilizer, vortex clip ons, rear sets, and gas cap. Bike has braided steal break lines , two sets of wheels , two Cush drives, brand new fuel pump, and complete bazar electronics package including auto tune, quick shift, traction control, map select switch , traction control trim switch , and traction control indicator light. The bike also has a graves titanium carbon exhaust. The bike does need a wiring harness, body work, throttle, and chain and sprocket. I will take $3,800 for the whole thing. If you would like to see the bike message me at 325-800-7652 and I will be happy to send pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk