Thread: 2005 Suzuki SV650

2005 Suzuki SV650

** No title, will include bill of sale **

2005 Suzuki SV650 racebike. I bought this bike from Danny Dominguez and raced it in the CMRA 2014 season and won 4 Novice championships on it. The engine has only the OEM cam swap mod to keep it legal for Superstock. It has KTech suspension front and rear by Onroad Offroad sprung for a 180lb Expert. It has an M4 full exhaust system and a Bazazz quickshifter. The front and rear subframes have been replaced with ultralight aluminum versions. With the OEM wheels it is (or at least was) Superstock legal. The black and white wheels pictured on it are Dymag forged aluminum that are ten pounds lighter than the stock pair. With the light wheels on this is a great F2 endurance or D Superbike sprint bike. The front brake master is a Brembo RCS and the Dymag wheels have SKF floating rotors. All race prep and tuning has been done by AF1, and it just got new oil and brake fluid. The paint was done by Austin Paintworks. OEM wheels are included.

$5000 OBO. Cash only, no trades.

https://imgur.com/a/B3FBjJl

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Man, I would kill for those wheels. If the idea of selling them separate crosses your mind, let me know. I would be willing to do cash plus sock set so the sale has 2 sets to go with it. Let me know or DM me if you wanted to discuss. Basically the same as my current bike but this one has wheels and rear subframe. GLWS.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell Klein View Post
    Man, I would kill for those wheels. If the idea of selling them separate crosses your mind, let me know. I would be willing to do cash plus sock set so the sale has 2 sets to go with it. Let me know or DM me if you wanted to discuss. Basically the same as my current bike but this one has wheels and rear subframe. GLWS.
    Wouldn't parting out the rest of this bike be easier than killing someone?

Price drop to $4250.

Do you still have the bike? Where is it located?

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Seal View Post
    Do you still have the bike? Where is it located?
    Yes, I'm in Austin.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach Vonler View Post
    Wouldn't parting out the rest of this bike be easier than killing someone?

Price drop to $4250.
    Easier, maybe not. Legal/Less Risk = 1000%

Price drop $3500.