Thread: 2016 KZ Venom 4020DQ 43.5ft Triple Axle Toy Hauler

Status
    Novice
    Bike #

2016 KZ Venom 4020DQ 43.5ft Triple Axle Toy Hauler

Selling my toy hauler. Rig is located for showing in Aubrey, Texas.

Onan Generator onboard with two fuel tanks: one as a fueling station and one dedicated to the genny. Can pump fuel station in to genny tank though for all weekend fun ;)

(6) brand new tires with warranty from discount tire. Radials, not trailer tires.

Has a 20ft garage with a wall/door that raises to the roof for extra storage space. Have hauled 8 bikes at a time, once a boat, multiple SXS, etc

ACs serviced last season. Three for the rig, but can run two at a time. It will freeze you out, even in the summer. Also has a fireplace for those chilly nights because why not ;)

The bad:
    1. Had a third axle pass side blowout. Needs plastic wheel well cover replaced if you care about the cosmetics. I didn’t, and it never affected drivability or fuel economy. Part is $240 but shipping is expensive because it’s such a large piece of plastic.
    2. Ramp door needs repair. Shuts, locks and seals just fine. However, interior door foam failed, got squishy and the door collapsed. Frame of door is not damaged in any way and facia is intact with no damage. You can either replace the foam and put it back together or rebuild the ramp door using something heavier duty like plywood or aluminum. New house doesn’t have the garage space I need to rebuild the door or I would do it myself. Brand new door from KZ is $2700 and there are several companies that do 3rd party doors too. Just no time to do it myself with travel schedule these days.

Pricing:
    Average retail is $63k. Fun Town RV offered $48k as-is. CMRA price is $45k so it goes to someone who can enjoy it. Clean Texas title in hand (original owner and owned since new) and ready to tow home. I’ll have it professionally detailed for the buyer before pickup.

Can text pics/videos or email them. 469-59oh-661eight or zmmorris @ Gmail dot com

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    TTT $43k