Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Those About to 'Get Served'...(or the Official Trash Talking Thread)

Re: Those About to 'Get Served'...(or the Official Trash Talking Thread)

could someone pass the salt?
    Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.

could someone pass the salt?
    Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.

You guys are killing me [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] . Givem Hell Buck :p
    IF YOU DO WHAT YOU'VE ALWAYS DONE YOU GET WHAT YOU'VE ALWAYS GOTTEN

You guys are killing me [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] . Givem Hell Buck :p
    IF YOU DO WHAT YOU'VE ALWAYS DONE YOU GET WHAT YOU'VE ALWAYS GOTTEN

Kelly Don't get me started on the RRC again!
    Bod 2007-2008

Kelly Don't get me started on the RRC again!
    Bod 2007-2008

RRC is considered foul language here sir and I would kindly ask you not play the RRC card anymore. Don't worry Kelly, these boys won't know what happened come Monday morning. Milner, wise choice sir, don't get any kernels stuck in your teeth. What happened to Middleton? One shot wonder? I'm getting bored with Pierson and J-dub, too easy.........and Marv is playing on my side for safety's sake. COME ON!!!!! Bring me some real smack................Sherm..please. I called you on Proxy Smack already. But tell me what color looks best on your boys? I want to make sure they look good in thier collars and leashes after I make them MY *****es. Where will that leave you? Don't worry we'll still let you service the boys.

RRC is considered foul language here sir and I would kindly ask you not play the RRC card anymore. Don't worry Kelly, these boys won't know what happened come Monday morning. Milner, wise choice sir, don't get any kernels stuck in your teeth. What happened to Middleton? One shot wonder? I'm getting bored with Pierson and J-dub, too easy.........and Marv is playing on my side for safety's sake. COME ON!!!!! Bring me some real smack................Sherm..please. I called you on Proxy Smack already. But tell me what color looks best on your boys? I want to make sure they look good in thier collars and leashes after I make them MY *****es. Where will that leave you? Don't worry we'll still let you service the boys.

Listen here SUCK EASLEY My leathers are coming back today with the big "BACKMARKER" across the back, so make no mistake about it. When my slow truly Backmarker Speed goes around you on the outside, I don't want you thinking I'm Marv on the GSXR1K. But instead the slowest guy out there on a little 250 [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
    Bod 2007-2008

Listen here SUCK EASLEY My leathers are coming back today with the big "BACKMARKER" across the back, so make no mistake about it. When my slow truly Backmarker Speed goes around you on the outside, I don't want you thinking I'm Marv on the GSXR1K. But instead the slowest guy out there on a little 250 [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
    Bod 2007-2008