Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Window graphics?

Window graphics?

Im looking for someone to make a set on window signs to addvertise my maraine repair bis. Who is doing this kind of work?
    IF YOU DO WHAT YOU'VE ALWAYS DONE YOU GET WHAT YOU'VE ALWAYS GOTTEN

Window graphics?

Im looking for someone to make a set on window signs to addvertise my maraine repair bis. Who is doing this kind of work?
    IF YOU DO WHAT YOU'VE ALWAYS DONE YOU GET WHAT YOU'VE ALWAYS GOTTEN

Re: Window graphics?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Kelly Davis:
    Im looking for someone to make a set on window signs to addvertise my maraine repair bis. Who is doing this kind of work? </div></div>kelly,

a buddy owns his own vinyl cutting machine. do you know what you need exactly? im sure he can cut whatever it is you need. im assuming you mean vinyl stickers???? let me know ill be glad to help if i can.
    CMRA Expert #670

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Kelly Davis:
    Im looking for someone to make a set on window signs to addvertise my maraine repair bis. Who is doing this kind of work? </div></div>kelly,

a buddy owns his own vinyl cutting machine. do you know what you need exactly? im sure he can cut whatever it is you need. im assuming you mean vinyl stickers???? let me know ill be glad to help if i can.
    CMRA Expert #670

Give me a call at the shop or on my cell. I have both cutters and printers and can handle anything you need. and CMRA members get 10% off too.
    Totally Graphic Designs
    104 Allen Street
    Weatherford, Tx. 76086
    817-594-1699 shop
    817-613-6070 cell
    www.tgdracing.com
    info@tgdracing.com

Give me a call at the shop or on my cell. I have both cutters and printers and can handle anything you need. and CMRA members get 10% off too.
    Totally Graphic Designs
    104 Allen Street
    Weatherford, Tx. 76086
    817-594-1699 shop
    817-613-6070 cell
    www.tgdracing.com
    info@tgdracing.com

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Michael Patterson:
    Give me a call at the shop or on my cell. I have both cutters and printers and can handle anything you need. and CMRA members get 10% off too. </div></div>Oh yeah Mike does good work too. make sure he throws in a neon red "*****" sticker like he did for Jeff Duke....
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
    CMRA Expert #670

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Michael Patterson:
    Give me a call at the shop or on my cell. I have both cutters and printers and can handle anything you need. and CMRA members get 10% off too. </div></div>Oh yeah Mike does good work too. make sure he throws in a neon red "*****" sticker like he did for Jeff Duke....
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
    CMRA Expert #670

Mike, I've been meaning to call you about doing a sign for the front door of the CMRA office.

When's a good time to call you next week?
    Nancy Selleck
    Retired CMRA Administrator (October 2002 - March 2009, March 2010 - July 2018)

Mike, I've been meaning to call you about doing a sign for the front door of the CMRA office.

When's a good time to call you next week?
    Nancy Selleck
    Retired CMRA Administrator (October 2002 - March 2009, March 2010 - July 2018)