Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Austin to Laguna help for hire

Austin to Laguna help for hire

ok, so I talked to my buddy driving with me and we are gonna drag trailer and take some pit bikes and big bikes.. So if you want to fly out there but still want a way to get around send me an email and we can arrange it. I dont really care what kinda $$ I get but I think $75 is about fair since I will have to spend about 10 hours meeting with people to arrange pickups and dropoffs and like $700 in diesel. Just want to cover some of that time and money lost.. dont really want to make $$.. this is open to CMRA and CMRA friends only.. If you dont know me or know someone who knows me than I probably dont want to do it for you.. I can bring your scooters to austin after oak hill if you are in a different city. . just let me know soon so I can make arrangements.. if you have emailed me, please do so again so I can have your name and contact info and arrange drop-off.. THX daniel@sumofallparts.net
    ~DAnno

Austin to Laguna help for hire

ok, so I talked to my buddy driving with me and we are gonna drag trailer and take some pit bikes and big bikes.. So if you want to fly out there but still want a way to get around send me an email and we can arrange it. I dont really care what kinda $$ I get but I think $75 is about fair since I will have to spend about 10 hours meeting with people to arrange pickups and dropoffs and like $700 in diesel. Just want to cover some of that time and money lost.. dont really want to make $$.. this is open to CMRA and CMRA friends only.. If you dont know me or know someone who knows me than I probably dont want to do it for you.. I can bring your scooters to austin after oak hill if you are in a different city. . just let me know soon so I can make arrangements.. if you have emailed me, please do so again so I can have your name and contact info and arrange drop-off.. THX daniel@sumofallparts.net
    ~DAnno

Re: Austin to Laguna help for hire

Thats cool Daniel, I already have transpo for my bikes, but what an awesome gesture. Its good to know there are people like you in our club. The great thing is your not the only one, in the few months I have been associated with this club I have met some extremely nice people who will go above and beyond the call to help out a fellow racer, even if he/she is a competitor.
    Myles

Thats cool Daniel, I already have transpo for my bikes, but what an awesome gesture. Its good to know there are people like you in our club. The great thing is your not the only one, in the few months I have been associated with this club I have met some extremely nice people who will go above and beyond the call to help out a fellow racer, even if he/she is a competitor.
    Myles

Screw the scooters, I'll ride in the trailer for $75 round trip

Screw the scooters, I'll ride in the trailer for $75 round trip

For a little more I might let you ride in the truck..
    ~DAnno

For a little more I might let you ride in the truck..
    ~DAnno

A little more WHAT....

Will, be sure to get it all spelled out before you agree to anything. Daniel just might have some stuff in store for you that would make yer eyes water. It IS a looooong drive after all.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
    Back Marker Racing Endurance #33
    Back Marker Racing Mini #22
    Sprint #233

A little more WHAT....

Will, be sure to get it all spelled out before you agree to anything. Daniel just might have some stuff in store for you that would make yer eyes water. It IS a looooong drive after all.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
    Back Marker Racing Endurance #33
    Back Marker Racing Mini #22
    Sprint #233