Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No RaceworX at Oak Hill Jan 27 thru 29

No RaceworX at Oak Hill Jan 27 thru 29

Strategic contemplations have taken place in order to castrate the monogamous scripture indicated of the southern jet stream causing the possibility of perspiration of the dingus clouds. So, it is our conjugal interpolation to relinquish the duties aforementioned to radiate the nimbleness of availability. Oh ya, my whole house hold have the flu including the meathead dog. Love ya, call me!
    "RaceworX is here to support those who love the fun and challenge of motorsports"

Re: No RaceworX at Oak Hill Jan 27 thru 29

My eyes just twisted....

That sucks! Sorry to hear. Hopes for a speedy recovery to all! Karen is still not 100% from her bout.

Try not to fill up you mask Mavric! [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

Marv the Mini Hater.....

Just for the record, I kid the minis.

Darn Jim.....even meathead is sick [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img]

You and the fam get well soon k
    #170 expert

radiate the nimbleness of availability. (????)

I would appear you mastery of the wrench is transfered to your vocabulary, or you're on some good meds. I would never in a million years doubt your abilities Master Jim..... but nimblenss? I've heard you called lots of things, but that is a new one. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

Hmmmm.....lets all pontificate on the nimbleness of Jimmy to the C [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

or

The flu has a way of giving you a different life perspective with regards to your vocabulary.
    #170 expert

If I had a quinton for every pontification I rehabbed I would be basified in my enragement of the laceration.
    "RaceworX is here to support those who love the fun and challenge of motorsports"

Jim, my brother, I'm ... speechless.

...this is just *poetry*, man!

I just wish you would go back to work!!!!

Hurry up and pontificate my engine, my simulator is broken , I need my bike asap!!

Nimble Jimmy, don't ya have a radiator to fix instead of typing incoherently? [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] Would it help if Randy's bike tipped over on to Newmans SV and they both fell to the floor making room on the stands?

Get well soon.
    Sonny
    Expert #92