Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Don, How's Derek ???

Don, How's Derek ???

I know he had a spill and was looking pretty pale when I saw him last. Everything OK???

BTW, thread jack side note: A MILLION THANKS to DON Wagnon from the Chix for pushing our bike back to the pits when we ran out of gas during the endurance race. I think that was "above and beyond" the call of corner worker duty and we owe you dinner or something. :-D

~Z~
    AKA: The Flying Ponytail

Don, How's Derek ???

I know he had a spill and was looking pretty pale when I saw him last. Everything OK???

BTW, thread jack side note: A MILLION THANKS to DON Wagnon from the Chix for pushing our bike back to the pits when we ran out of gas during the endurance race. I think that was "above and beyond" the call of corner worker duty and we owe you dinner or something. :-D

~Z~

binskies

Re: Don, How's Derek ???

Most definately thanks Don! I agree with Susette on the dinner "or something" thing. I hope Derek is doing well. Please keep us posted.

binskies

Most definately thanks Don! I agree with Susette on the dinner "or something" thing. I hope Derek is doing well. Please keep us posted.

He's doing ok. We wound up going to the E/R in Baton Rouge after he started throwing up. They did a catscan and said there was no major trauma. He's still real sore around the head and sholder though.

Needless to say the Chixs are the only ones that get the special treatment.

I need to thank the Warrens and Altemyers for helping me load up.
    Don Wagnon

He's doing ok. We wound up going to the E/R in Baton Rouge after he started throwing up. They did a catscan and said there was no major trauma. He's still real sore around the head and sholder though.

Needless to say the Chixs are the only ones that get the special treatment.

I need to thank the Warrens and Altemyers for helping me load up.
    Don Wagnon

I didn't know that Derek crashed. What happened?
    Building a carbon footprint since 1963.

I didn't know that Derek crashed. What happened?
    Building a carbon footprint since 1963.

Well that is good news, indeed!!! I'm sure he'll be back to his speedy self in no time and whipping up on us with Team Avid in the endurance at TWS!!! :-D Good Times!!!

~Z~

Well that is good news, indeed!!! I'm sure he'll be back to his speedy self in no time and whipping up on us with Team Avid in the endurance at TWS!!! :-D Good Times!!!

~Z~