Thread: Leathers for sale

Leathers for sale

I was contacted by a non-member (below) who has some "new" leathers he'd like to sell. If you'll email him directly he can send you some photos.
    Brooks

Brooks,
    Thanks for doing this for me. I'm not a dealer, I'm just trying to find a good home for some really nice leathers that I don't need.
    They are SPIDI one piece leathers, size 54 (fits 5'8" to 5'10", 150 to 160 lbs.), blue, black and white, bought new in 2000 and used only once, just like new. They were $900 new, I'm asking $575. My phone no. is 281-285-4168, email is rivthead@aol.com, also see attached pictures.
    Thank you again
    Jeff Hornickel

Leathers for sale

I was contacted by a non-member (below) who has some "new" leathers he'd like to sell. If you'll email him directly he can send you some photos.
    Brooks

Brooks,
    Thanks for doing this for me. I'm not a dealer, I'm just trying to find a good home for some really nice leathers that I don't need.
    They are SPIDI one piece leathers, size 54 (fits 5'8" to 5'10", 150 to 160 lbs.), blue, black and white, bought new in 2000 and used only once, just like new. They were $900 new, I'm asking $575. My phone no. is 281-285-4168, email is rivthead@aol.com, also see attached pictures.
    Thank you again
    Jeff Hornickel