Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: !!PRE-ENTRY DELAYED FOR 24-HOURS!!

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael De Simone View Post
    If you have a Mac, you can fill out the forms in Preview then Print and Save to PDF then email. (Just saving them may cause issues in viewing in other PDF readers - printing works)

Might not be the solution for everyone but it might help some people.
    How do you sign them?
    Last edited by Michael Snyder; 01-20-2016 at 12:02 PM. Reason: Im an idiot

I am assuming there was a technical issue that caused this process to be delayed. Just please take into consideration that having 11.00 am as initial timeline for sending entry forms makes many of us change our daily schedule. Why not doing it at night times when most of us are free?... I delayed a trip today for tomorrow, so tomorrow 11:00 AM will not work for us.
    Javier Martinez-Abrego

Gabriel #196 Novice * Javier #199 Novice * Dos Hemanos Racing #19 Mini Endurance
    Kawasaki de México | Dunlop | Motul | Galfer | Alpinestars

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Snyder View Post
    How do you sign them?
    E-sign.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    I delayed work today, have to do it again tomorrow. Afternoon would be better in the future.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Quote Originally Posted by Chase Eason View Post
    E-sign.
    I thought I saw on the instruction sheets you had to hand sign them. I threw the instructions away already and didn't download the file just printed it so IDK. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Snyder View Post
    How do you sign them?
    You can set up a signature. Tools -> Annotate -> Signature. It will be an actual signature you insert into the page.

My response was if it went through e-commerce website.

Quote Originally Posted by Cliff Partee View Post
    Seriously!? You know how hard it is to get this done for a team. People have lives outside CMRA. My team is geographically dispursed, travel for business and we all work weird hours. It was all we could do to get our form in on time with a few weeks notice. Now we have to jump through our rears in less than 24 hours! Piss poor performance. Oh and lets not forget to mention the increased fees.
    Thanks, Cliff...appreciate your understanding. The Board is trying to do the right thing for everyone.

The endurance form and Team 60 forms will not be affected...just the sprint form.

And as mentioned, more information about the changed procedure and reason will be emailed soon.
    Nancy Selleck
    Retired CMRA Administrator (October 2002 - March 2009, March 2010 - July 2018)

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael De Simone View Post
    You can set up a signature. Tools -> Annotate -> Signature. It will be an actual signature you insert into the page.
    Cool thanks

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Selleck View Post
    Thanks, Cliff...appreciate your understanding. The Board is trying to do the right thing for everyone.

The endurance form and Team 60 forms will not be affected...just the sprint form.

And as mentioned, more information about the changed procedure and reason will be emailed soon.
    Sorry for the rant. It's just difficult for teams to work with time contraints that have very limited tolerances.