Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Fridays with 3:16 Trackdays

Hey All,

I was talking to JC yesterday and text and he asked me a question.

Advanced Groups - I am approving every registration, I look at the rider experience and whether they are licensed or not.

Example: Yesterday I had a non-licensed person sign up, he is not CMRA Licensed, he moved to Texas from elsewhere and was previously licensed WERA, AFM with 20 years track/racing experience.

So I approved him

I am viewing every sign up personally , we take this opportunity very seriously

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Anderson View Post
    I love ya Derek and you know that, but first, I'm still a firefighter and paramedic as well as back on the Rn path (covid speedbump ya know).
    Second, I have no idea what you're trying to get across in your analogy here lol

I think 99.9% of you are getting lost in the sauce here. The 0.1% of the rest are uneducated and inexperienced so you're skeptical of change as well as influenced by rumor and innuendo from people you think might know something (but actually don't). Then there's the unknown percent floating around in the 99.9% (unknown because nobody ever admits it) that are discount dave disciples and ride with him for free in exchange for being "loud" on the internet. Those folks are pretty obvious to me though ;)

Sounds like Ignacio has things in hand.
    Tom,
    A few more classes and a few more courses and maybe you'll be able to connect the two. ;)

There is no "sauce"...... its simple.... you know it, I know it, race practice and trackday rides have no business on the track together. If you want it simplified further heres some simple data anyone can look up: ULW times at MSRH(look at 500sb/ss) vs. what the cut-off for the prospective "advanced" group in 3:16 is in comparison. The fact that the chosen vendor couldn't fill the same void being left by the CMRA's decision isn't necessarily the vendor's fault, but he certainly didn't do himself any favors by not answering what seemed to be some simple questions early in this discussion thread. If he didn't suspect racers would want some form of the same format, then he just misjudged the target audience....at least I would think the race practice group would be his target audience, but its clearly not his focus.

As far as being a disciple, I follow God and common sense and I can be loud but usually for my own objectives and goals. Don't be scared!

Will the CMRA license school be offered on 3-16 Friday's and will corner working for Friday count to prov-nov credit?

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    43R
    Quote Originally Posted by Kade Babin View Post
    Will the CMRA license school be offered on 3-16 Friday's and will corner working for Friday count to prov-nov credit?
    There will be a License School on the 3:16 Fridays.

Marshaling on 3:16 Fridays will not count for Prov-Nov credit. Marshaling on CMRA Fridays (HMRC and ECR) will still count.
    Walter Walker
    Director of Competition
    254-717-6848
    walter@cmraracing.com
    CMRA Ex #43r
    Member since 1990
    (NOT mean and unapproachable)

Good afternoon,

Are the Jr Motard events and practice going to be available and if so how should I signed them up and which practice group do I signed them up under, obviously not on the big bikes one.

Quote Originally Posted by MOISES RIVERA View Post
    Good afternoon,

Are the Jr Motard events and practice going to be available and if so how should I signed them up and which practice group do I signed them up under, obviously not on the big bikes one.
    Good point. Hopefully they will do what LSTD did and let them ride at lunch for free.

Moises contact me at iloveriding@316trackdays.com and we can discuss what we can do

Quote Originally Posted by Ignacio Pedregon View Post
    Moises contact me at iloveriding@316trackdays.com and we can discuss what we can do
    again? lol, we spoke about it already sir, like a week or so ago.