Thread: 2014 R6 (built by Jimmy Cambora and Steve Upchurch) For sale!

Status
    Novice
    Bike #

2014 R6 (built by Jimmy Cambora and Steve Upchurch) For sale!

Asking $8,500.00

Well, I'm hanging up the hat. I'm just too busy to race anymore and this amazing machine is just sitting here in my garage and has been for 2 years. As much I hate to get rid of this bike, it would be better on the track than in my garage, so here it is for sale. I purchased this bike from Patrick Ortego a few years ago and I've only been on it 3 track days since then and never got to race it. I've maintained it as necessary, no problems. Tons of Extra's also included, as I will no longer need them. I might even throw in my NEXX Helmet, Taichi Suit, Boots, Gloves, etc if needed. Heck, I might just throw in the trailer and everything in the trailer if someone wants to just get everything all at once. Here is the build on the bike:

2014 Yamaha YZF-R6
    Customer motor work (Steve Upchurch)
    Power Commander (Tuned by Jimmy)
    Ohlins Suspension (Setup by Jimmy for 170 lbs rider)
    Graves full Exhaust
    Ohlins Stabilizer
    Vortex Rearsets and Clipons
    Spare Front and Rear wheels
    Spare chain and sprockets (all sizes)
    Spare body work (Full set, minus the tank)
    Key delete
    Front and rear stands

I'm sure I could list plenty more extras, but the right racer will be calling me about this bike. I'm asking $8,500.00 and I'm in North Dallas area. You can reach me (Wes Johnson) at 682-459-7158 call or text.

Here is a link to pictures: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gr9obt0vc...qSY0TL3Ua?dl=0
    Last edited by John Johnson; 05-18-2022 at 02:49 PM.

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    SOLD!!! The bike, wheels, and body work are sold. I still have plenty of other stuff to sell, so if you are interested, let me know.

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Quote Originally Posted by John Johnson View Post
    SOLD!!! The bike, wheels, and body work are sold. I still have plenty of other stuff to sell, so if you are interested, let me know.
    Got the spare rearsets?