Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rulebook Addendum

Rulebook Addendum

An addendum to the 2008 rulebook has been posted on the Forms page directly below the link for the online rulebook.

One of the major changes has to do with transponders. Since everyone except Junior Motard uses a transponder, this affects everyone...take a look!
    Nancy Selleck
    Retired CMRA Administrator (October 2002 - March 2009, March 2010 - July 2018)

Rulebook Addendum

An addendum to the 2008 rulebook has been posted on the Forms page directly below the link for the online rulebook.

One of the major changes has to do with transponders. Since everyone except Junior Motard uses a transponder, this affects everyone...take a look!
    Nancy Selleck
    Retired CMRA Administrator (October 2002 - March 2009, March 2010 - July 2018)

Re: Rulebook Addendum

I like how you are training us to use the rulebook instead of telling us what the change is. You will get us trained one day!
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
    Non-Member, Uber Poster who is hopelessly addicted to motorcycle racing, but can't race.

I like how you are training us to use the rulebook instead of telling us what the change is. You will get us trained one day!
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
    Non-Member, Uber Poster who is hopelessly addicted to motorcycle racing, but can't race.

"transponders must be mounted vertically on the left fork leg between the two triple clamps"

I'm going to give this another shot, but based on my first try I dont have much confidence it will fit.

If anyone has some tips or comments on safely wedging the transponder between the triples on a '92 RS85 please post here:
    http://bbs.125gp.com/ubbthreads/ubbt...&Number=101038
    It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop. - Confucius

"transponders must be mounted vertically on the left fork leg between the two triple clamps"

I'm going to give this another shot, but based on my first try I dont have much confidence it will fit.

If anyone has some tips or comments on safely wedging the transponder between the triples on a '92 RS85 please post here:
    http://bbs.125gp.com/ubbthreads/ubbt...&Number=101038
    It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop. - Confucius

[img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img] man those new transponder rules / fines are harsh! [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif[/img]
    CMRA "Forced Retirement"

[img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img] man those new transponder rules / fines are harsh! [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif[/img]
    CMRA "Forced Retirement"

No doubt, but I saw a VERY good example of the situations that can occur, when riders are changing bikes and forget to put the transponder on the new bike. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
    No one is happy when that happens.

No doubt, but I saw a VERY good example of the situations that can occur, when riders are changing bikes and forget to put the transponder on the new bike. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
    No one is happy when that happens.