Thread: (2) 2004 NSR50's with tons of spares

(2) 2004 NSR50's with tons of spares

I haven't raced in a while and I have motorcycles sitting around. One of the NSR50's is a complete mod bike, but runs a stock piston. Full port, carb vortexing, Jemco, heavier springs, PVL ignition, all in all about $8500 in this thing. The other '04 NSR is a roller with heavier springs. It had a 63 in it, but I sold that motor and bought a CRF100 to rob the motor from for it. Anyways, I have the brackets for the 100 conversion. Both bikes are in great shape. Also have a spare NS50F engine. Spares include and still in OEM boxes: crankshaft, cylinder, top end. Also have a box of RS125 parts, front master cylinder, tach, carbs, springs. Tons of stuff. Make me a reasonable offer and if you want pics text me, 432-349-319zero. Oh yeah, 2 sets of tires that have been stored inside my house in a closet.

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Bill Syfan is looking for a rs125 tach, I believe.

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    How much for the roller with the 100 conversion brackets? Condition?

Call him peter, you need this.

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Blog Entries
    Tempting…….
    Bill Klindworth
    67 hoping for Heaven #737

Do you still have the ROLLER, if so how much?

I do still have the roller. It's in great shape, very low time on chassis. I don't even think I ever even changed the tires. It does have heavier Honda fork springs and shock spring. It has been low sided, but never fast...think of the 180 degree turn at Denton after the long straight...1st gear kind of low side. Tank is perfect, wheels perfect, etc. bodywork not broken, just scrubbed from 1 or 2 low sides. Make me an offer as we all know what theses things cost. The mount kit was around $200 I believe and I got that from a guy who races these up north and goes by the name of fireman or something. I don't need the money, or the space, but unless my kids get some kind of wild hair and want to road race minis, I'll probably never do anything with them productive.

Jason can you give me a call! I'm really not sure about how much its all worth ..... I do have a KX 65 motor to put in it! I'm not sure about the 100 kit! 903/235-3761