Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: !!PRE-ENTRY DELAYED FOR 24-HOURS!!

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Do we need another fee increase to make the weekend successful?

(Sarcasm)

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Nancy I don't envy you being stuck in the middle So I will say thank you! If there is a way to publish the new documents prior to 5 that would be awesome though

Quote Originally Posted by Cliff Partee View Post
    Since I'm not one to complain without a solution. Why doesn't CMRA setup an e-commerce page and use it to sign people up for races, take license applications, sell products and so on. It would reduce Nancy's email traffic and paperwork, keep things digital, process payments and streamline the process for everyone.
    That's something that has been in the works for some time now.

Bike #
    The problem we've been told in the past is there has to be a physical signature due to insurance requirements. I would suggest allowing e-sign and then physical sign when you pick up your pre entry packet. If you don't sign then you obviously won't be getting on the track since it would be included in the packet you have to pick up.
    Amsoil questions, product applications, or how to order LCRamsoil@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Snyder View Post
    Nancy I don't envy you being stuck in the middle So I will say thank you! If there is a way to publish the new documents prior to 5 that would be awesome though
    I'm really sorry that this has been an inconvenience for everyone.

We're trying to get everything finalized, so it may not happen tomorrow. I'll let everyone know as soon as it gets straightened out. Two of the folks involved are spending time at the hospital today, so it may take some time.
    Nancy Selleck
    Retired CMRA Administrator (October 2002 - March 2009, March 2010 - July 2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis King View Post
    The problem we've been told in the past is there has to be a physical signature due to insurance requirements. I would suggest allowing e-sign and then physical sign when you pick up your pre entry packet. If you don't sign then you obviously won't be getting on the track since it would be included in the packet you have to pick up.
    You have to physically sign at the track already.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Seriously? Everyone complains about the fact that the CMRA made a few changes, then they delay ONE DAY to address peoples concerns and you COMPLAIN about that too? Ask any previous #1 plate holder, AMA Champion, WSBK Champion or Moto GP Champion, YOU WILL NOT WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP ON THE FIRST RACE. Chill out and let the Board (who you as memebers voted for) do what YOU voted for them to do.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Young View Post
    Seriously? Everyone complains about the fact that the CMRA made a few changes, then they delay ONE DAY to address peoples concerns and you COMPLAIN about that too? Ask any previous #1 plate holder, AMA Champion, WSBK Champion or Moto GP Champion, YOU WILL NOT WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP ON THE FIRST RACE. Chill out and let the Board (who you as memebers voted for) do what YOU voted for them to do.

Changing this moments before we were sending in pre entry's is the issue. Many, like myself, made plans to be available at 11:00. I talked to Jorge Lorenzo, he told me this is ridiculous too.

Status
    Expert
    Bike #
    lol I'm sure you have him on speed dial. However you're right, you, like many, made plans to be available at 11:00. You, like many including myself, will have to make plans again tomorrow. Somehow I feel we will all survive. Everyone is so pissed because of the delay but no one even knows why yet?

Status
    Novice
    Bike #
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Young View Post
    Brandon, the flaw in your comment is this is club racing. We all have regular jobs and lives. We all burn through our own money and time. If we were all pros then it would be our job to deal with last minute changes. Well, we would have some team staff person deal with it at the least. We're all frustrated, we all just want the season to start and we all want to be competitive...