Thread: Need Motorcycle Suit, Boots, Gloves

Need Motorcycle Suit, Boots, Gloves

I am wanting to take my bike to the track and experience the thrill in track riding. I am new to suit sizing and think im a size 38-42 (not exactly sure) but I will list my dimensions below.
    As for boots I wear size 9.5-10, and gloves would probably be medium or small. Would prefer red, or black alpinestars 2 piece track suit, boots, gloves.
    But feel free to send me whatever you have. You can shoot me a text with pictures at 512-987-2068, or by email austenkmcbride@gmail.com. Thanks
    30" - waist
    33 1/2" - hips
    21" - thigh
    34" - inseam
    26" - arm length
    71" - Height

You can also rent them from the track orgs, generally free for first timers while you search for a used one.

Bike #
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiraz Khalid View Post
    You can also rent them from the track orgs, generally free for first timers while you search for a used one.
    that would be the best way to start.. get a feel for it before you dump more money in to it.
    Dean "Sparky" Darnell
    former owner, #91 BootLeggers LWE
    Former #912 Novice , but still "Fat guy on a small bike"

Awesome I didn't realize that was a thing. I'll look into that some more! But i'm going to end up getting safety gear anyways to ride so I think the 2 piece suit would work well whenever i'm not on the track.

Quote Originally Posted by AustenMcBride View Post
    Awesome I didn't realize that was a thing. I'll look into that some more! But i'm going to end up getting safety gear anyways to ride so I think the 2 piece suit would work well whenever i'm not on the track.
    Look at ridesmart.info

And you get feel you need the complete package I can take care of you and beat any ones pricing.
    Here is my cell : Six82 433 8188
    Craig